Sunday, April 3, 2016

Hello Again in A Kindle Scout Campaign, Oh My!

Good morning. Well, the calendar may say spring, but I'm not sure Mother Nature agrees. After an absolutely gorgeous Easter Sunday, it's back to cold, miserable wet, rainy weather. Wait! No snow? It is spring!

I'm in a wonderful mood this morning. I finished my new novel, Hello Again, a paranormal suspense romance that I started as part of the Tuesday Tales group. Instead of trying to sell it to one of my other publishers, I decided to try my luck with the Kindle Scout program. My friend Danielle Doolittle designed an awesome cover, which we tweaked with the help of my beta reader, Iris Blobel, and I submitted it. So...

What does this mean? Kindle Scout is reader-powered publishing for new, never-before-published books. It’s a place where readers help decide if a book will be chosen for publication through Amazon’s publishing forums. Selected books will be published by Kindle Press and as a thank you from Kindle Press and myself for your support, you’ll receive an early, free e-copy of Hello Again if it’s selected for publication.  
HelloAgain-ebook
Hello Again is set entirely in Canada,primarily in the province of Saskatchewan, and for the most part, on a First Nations Lakoda reserve. If you enjoy Native American flavor to your reading, you should like this. While the story is contemporary, I adapted a Sioux myth to my purposes. I hope you’ll enjoy meeting the book's unusual characters. There’s more to the hero than you can imagine. The grief stricken heroine doesn’t give into her pain, but soars above it, and the kindly old shaman, a feisty old lady with a heart of gold, will win you over.
Live, love, laugh. We’ve all heard the words, but can we always put them into practice? It's my sincere hope this story will make you laugh, cry, suspend your hold on reality, and have you look beyond what you believe to embrace the possibilities. In the end, I hope it leaves you feeling good.
So, what’s Hello Again about?
Can she lift the curse and find love again?
For Charley Winters love means loss and pain. She’s spent the last five years struggling with her grief. Existing, not living. Drawn to Saskatchewan, she isn’t prepared for life’s latests kick in the teeth. Behind schedule, she’s rescued from a vicious tornado by her dead husband’s double, a man who makes her feel things she hasn’t in years. Add to that a native myth, a shaman, a green-eyed wolf, and her husband’s ghost … Can she lift a millennia old curse and find joy and love again?
To nominate my book for publication,  highlight the link, and go to Kindle Scout site to read the first 5,000 words of the book. Hopefully, they’ll leave you wanting more, and if they do, click nominate.
This is a new venture for me, one that has me stepping way outside the box. Thank you in advance for your help and support. Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment